Thursday, February 25, 2010

V/A - Café Après-midi: Rose [2000]


Miles Davis - Springsville
Paul Winter With Carlos Lyra - Voce E Eu (You And I)
Stan Getz - Izaura (You Know I Just Should'nt Stay)
The Peddlers - Smile
Elis Regina - Domingo Em Copacabana
Lambert, Hendricks, & Ross - Cloudburst
Jackie Cain & Roy Kral - Cheerful Little Earful
Dom Salvador E Abolicao - Tio Macro
Mary Roos - Amour Toujours
Georgie Fame - Happiness
Al Kooper - Back on My Feet
Spiral Starecase - For Once in My Life
Colin Blunstone - Mary Won't You Warm My Bed
John Simon - My Name Is Jack
Marvin Hamlisch - Big Sprash
Michel Legrand - S'il Vous Plait Bossa Nova
Sid Ramin - Sugar in the Rain
Neal Hefti - Waltz For Jeannie
Mel Torme -Haven't We Met
The Millennium - I Just Want To Be Your Friend
Boz Scaggs - Downright Women
Blood, Sweet & Tears - Without Her
The Cyrkle - The Visit (She Was Here)
Prefab Sprout - Johnny Johnny
Ennio Morricone - Hurry to Me
Johnny Mathis - Feel Like Makin' Love

どきどき

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts